Non-Member: Law and Ethics - Pre-Licensed
Be sure to complete the registration form on the Events page of the website. Even though you have paid, you are not yet registered for the training course until we have a completed registration form.
- Jul 10th Recording - "What therapist's should expect when served with a subpoena to testify in either a deposition or courtroom" (1.5 CEU)
- Fri. Sept 25th 10-11:30 - Live Zoom - "An overview of progress notes as they are utilzed in documenting mental health treatment records." (1.5 CEU)
- Fri Oct. 9th 1pm-2:30pm - Live Zoom - "Critical legal and ethical requirements for providing treatement to minors who are consenting on their own." (1.5 CEU)
- Fri Nov. 13th 10am-11am - Live Zoom - "A therapist's mandatory reporting obligations under the Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act." (1.5 CEU)
- The purchase of any training event grants access to the event recording until December.
Associate Members of Chico CAMFT pay $35 for the bundle and only $10 to purchase a la carte training sessions. Additionally, the Chico Chapter of CAMFT is setting up regular training events, which will be free or very low cost for members, throughout the year. Joining pays off!